Thursday, July 17, 2008

Disney Bound!

Less than one week and we are headed here:

Yes, you are correct, Walt Disney World, the mouse house, nirvana, what ever you may choose to call it. Little Miss Bella is sooooo excited to see the Princesses. Truly, I don't think Lily ever got that excited about a trip to Disney. I will be sure to post lots of pictures.

We are leaving on Saturday to spend a few days in Ft. Lauderdale with my parents and then we will travel up to Orlando with them. After the nightmare on the airplane two trips ago I have either wisely or foolishly (time will tell) invested in these:




http://www.kidsflysafe.com/


This is the CARES Airplane Restraint System. It is FAA approved so an excellent alternative to car seats. But it will still keep my little monkey safely sitting while on the plane. Am I buying them for safety? No, I really am not. Since my hubby is a pilot and a airline safety guru I know that in the event of an accident it isn't going to matter. However, I don't want to be one of those people who get kicked off the plane when my two-year old twins can't sit still for 3 hours. When we took the huge Britax Marathon seats to San Antonio in April it was wonderful. They sat still and didn't complain once. Why? They are use to sitting in their seats. So I am hoping the same theory applies here. For 79.99 a piece it better or back they go. I will keep you posted.

More later!

No comments:

May 2008

May 2008
We're the best of friends